- Housing, dual occupancy, medium density, subdivision, commercial, industrial, rural, and agricultural enterprises
- Initial analysis and assessment of development potential and its planning, environmental, physical and legal constraints
- Identifying legislative triggers, report requirements, additional stakeholders and weight of considered impacts
- Discussions with the consent authorities and other stakeholders
- Major Projects and SEAR’s
- ‘Best Use’ Reports for Land Valuation
Obtaining sound preliminary advice is important to the final portion of negotiations for purchase or to obtaining development consent. Providing professional advices is separate to that of say Council. Understanding the legislation and the legislative requirements provides for a clear straight forward approach. It also provides for the framework of the assessment process and removes personal opinions and misinterpretation in the assessment process.